Membership Application and Guidelines
The Second Liners Mardi Gras Club, Inc., is excited to announce the club will accept membership applications beginning September 1st, 2020 through September 30th, 2020. The following information is provided to assist with the application process.
ALL APPLICANTS SHOULD ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- The application and membership application information sheet may be obtained from any member or you may download both this page.
- Applicants must be a resident of one of the following coastal counties: Harrison, Hancock, or Jackson.
- All applications must be mailed to the:
Second Liners Mardi Gras Club
P.O. Box 635
ATTN: Membership Intake Committee
Biloxi, MS 39533-0635
- Hand delivered, or emailed applications will not be accepted. Applications must be postmarked by September 30th, 2020 to be considered.
- Applications must be typewritten; hand-written applications will not be accepted.
- A recommendation letter from a Second Liners Mardi Gras Club member, and a recommendation letter from a community leader must accompany the application. A community leader can be for example, a Minister, Political Leader, Organization Leader or Supervisor. The two recommendation letters must be included with the application to be considered, and the letters must speak to your character and community work.
- A $50.00 non-refundable bank cashiers’ check, personal check or money order must accompany the application.
As stated above completed applications are to be mailed to the address above.
All applications must be postmarked by September 30th, 2020.
Incomplete applications and/or those not postmarked by September 30th, 2020 will not be considered.